Thursday 5 January 2017

1st Draft Feedback

Here is some feedback I have recently got due to posting my first draft:

This particular comment was from Facebook messenger as I asked a few of my friends what they thought. I though it was good to ask friends as they would give me a personal response and be truthful. Reflecting on this comment I need to film the 10 second slot between my two scenes, next as part of my draft is left blank half way through.

This was a comment on YouTube from another media student, the comments so far have been on the animation which I feel is still going very well (will put an updated post soon) However, there is also a problem to do with the match on action at 0:20, this is when the protagonist is in a different position to what he is in, in the next shot. He is still sat down, just not leaning foward nor is he pulling the same facial expressions and acting angry.

Here are the screen shots:






As you can see he is angry and full of energy in the first shot, but weak and exhausted in the second. To improve this I will have to look back over my footage and see if I can change it, or re-film this particular shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment