Tuesday 28 March 2017

Digipak Focus Group

I decided to print off my Digipak so i could create a focus group around it, therefore I will know what people think of it and if the design is of a professional quality:



(Digipak is far Right)


Focus Group



Overall my audience seemed to like my design due to its illustrative style and its continuous house style that I have shown all the way through my designs.

However they feel that the band name is very hard to make out as it is merges with the screaming mans face on the front cover. They also suggested adding an album name just so they are more defined and obvious.

Another criticism is the editing of the artist shot, as it looks cheesy due to the specific filter, one of my audience members feel it would look alot better without the filter.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment