Tuesday 7 March 2017

Making Progress on my animation

Currently I have just finished animating parts of the chase scene similar to the way I did with the torture scene. Every time the guitar is struck, the illustrations appear. Here is an example of one of the panels:


As you can see the drawing is very simple however it becomes quite effective when multiple drawings are shown very quickly. Here is a video showing my process on illustrating these images:




I have also made a lot of progress on my fight scene animation recently and have invested more time into it in order to get it done. I try to do at least 10 drawings a day however some days I do alot more as different styles take different amounts of time. I'd say 15 drawings take roughly 30-40 mins depending on how well they are going.

Here is my second draft with all the animation I have so far:




I have altered the brightness on the end animation which has resulted in the black becoming rather grey, I feel i might have to change this back as I feel it doesn't give the drawings a strong contrast.

Due to limited amout of time I am going to finish the main fight sequence but change the ending. When the protagonist does his final kick, the animated person will disappear and the protagonist will start to get confused. He will then flash on and off in animation form as he starts struggling as if he has got an intense migraine, He will then fall to the ground where it cuts to black and he wakes up with a dead body near him in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment