Thursday 17 November 2016

Re-Edit and Exporting the frames

I have decided to re-edit my fight scene as the cuts between the actions were not perfect, making the film jump. I decided to re-edit the footage on Premiere Pro as when you are putting two pieces of footage together, it shows you the last frame of one piece of footage, and the starting frame of the other, so you can cut it together perfectly.



I also colour corrected the footage and made it brighter so it will be easier to draw around in the animating process.


(Original)


Colour Corrected - I have increased the brightness aswell as the contrast as the video started to become pix-elated and bad quality. By doing this, I also feel like I have got rid of a grey look the original clip had.



The next step was exporting the frames of my video so they were all seperate JPEG files to draw around. This involves taking the footage back into an editing software, seen as I am doing most of my drawing at home I am putting it into Sony Vegas Pro:


By scrolling, it will allow me to zoom into the clip and see every different frame seperatley.


Where the different timings are, is where the seperate frames finish.


Click on the first frame, then click the circled icon to Snapshot the frame in the same resolution.

Then copy and paste it into Paint, and save it as a JPEG.

An alternate method I have found is if you click the save icon next to the circled icon:


This automatically saves the file to any folder or location you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment