Friday 25 November 2016

Torture Scene Finished



Here is my edited torture scene, I am really pleased with the outcome of this scene as I think the makeup preparation really helped make the scene look realistic and gritty. As well as applying the bruising, I also made the side of my actors face look like it was bleeding, I did this by combining fake blood with black paint so it looked darker and more realistic and dirty.

The filming lighting also really helped give the garage a damp, sinister look. I was going to initially use my garage light however they appeared to bright. In preparation for this scene, I also had to clear alot of the everyday objects from out of the shot, just leaving the chair and lighting equipment.

Overall it took roughly 3 hours to shoot this scene, as I had to keep pouring water on my actor to emphasize his sweating. I also had to add more to his injuries as the torture scene progressed.

The next step will be animating the parts of the footage were the hits connect, this will introduce the aspect of animation into my music video. which will building up to the animated fight at the end.

Here is one of the animated hits I have already done:


The hit happens very quick however this happens alot throughout the 30 second clip, I also can't slow the animated clips down else my video will be out of sync.

This is the finshed animated scene:




I would have liked to animated some more parts to make the animation more consistent throughout the scene, however I have spent enough time on this scene and need to move on. When there is time at the end, i will come back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment